Ads Top 1

CONFESSIONS OF A FUNAAB YAHOO BOY-THE TALES OF GBADEBO (Episode 3)



I told myself that I would try as much to be friendly with the neighbors since the original guy who owns the room had left. There were about 4 rooms in the compound. 3 rooms were occupied by thee females while the remaining one was occupied by my guy that left. I don’t really know much of the girls neither have I had a reasonable conversation with them except but one of them, Adaobi. When I was paying for my school fee and other registration, she congratulated me and welcomed me to Funaab. She said she was in 200Level. Na she be the only person wey I don talk to. The other two girls, I just dey greet them dey waka. But I knew that one of them was Emmanuella. Most times they do call her Nuella. And the other Bola. My guy used to call them by their names before he left.


pay  N500 to get the full story
follow our updates on this website. You can purchase the full story in "PDF" or "word format" for just N500. you can pay with airtime (recharge cards).. and bank transfer or email worldefficientplv@gmail.com  for full details on how to pay and to get your copy, after payment is comfirmed, Your copy will be sent to you......


The next morning, I woke up in the empty room. As my guy don waka make he go find him destiny. As I stood up, it looked as if my whole body was hit with hammer. Body dey pain me. That’s the danger of sleeping on ordinary floor. I brought out my tooth paste, took the remaining sachet water left from the one I drank the previous day. I went outside to brush my teeth. I saw Adaobi. I greeted her and she was just hailing me. “Fresher! Freshest fresher,” she asked when the matriculation would hold, and I told her. “I know you will be missing bode(my guy that had left),” she said. I laughed timidly. She was trying to be friendly as we talked. She asked when I would start buying things into the room. Hmmm, I didn’t even know how to reply her. “How I wished she knew my predicament.” “Even the house sef, I don’t have money to rent it. I just dey stay come dey hope say miracle go happen.” Well I told her that I would soon start buying my own things. As we were just talking, Bola came out of the room, “Gbadebo fresher, you have landed! Welcome to Alabata,” Bola shout and we laughed.
The first two weeks was very difficult for me. I was so worried about accommodation. I wanted to make good friends who could just help me out. I have heard that it was not easy getting some body to squat with. Though I had not been open up to any one. I can’t just go out and start telling random people my problem. I just want to make new and good friends I could confide in.” The empty house I was staying, the rent was nearing expiry day and I don’t know what to do. Adaobi was very helpful even though I was yet to tell her what I was passing through. When going to school, if I meet her at the mancot stand where the school costal big bus picks student to school. If we enter together, she would always pay for me. All that prompted me to open up to her one particular evening when she told me that the landlord of the house came and wanted to put new tenants. So they had asked me to vacate the place immediately since I wasn’t ready to renew bode’s rent.” Na so I begin tell her my challenges, how things be for house and I couldn’t even afford rent oo. Adaobi  pitied and encouraged me. Infact she even gave me food that night o. I couldn’t even tell her to come stay with her. I felt it was gross. But she herself said she would have accommodated me but because of her boyfriend who normally comes around which won’t be good for their relationship.

pay  N500 to get the full story
follow our updates on this website. You can purchase the full story in "PDF" or "word format" for just N500. you can pay with airtime (recharge cards).. and bank transfer or email worldefficientplv@gmail.com  for full details on how to pay and to get your copy, after payment is comfirmed, Your copy will be sent to you......


This particular Wednesday which was the matriculations day. I didn’t even have the N1000 to pay for the matriculation gown.  Na so I just sit don for house.
In the evening when Bola came to me and asked that I should give them my own matric package. I tell them say I no do anything ooo in terms of refreshment. Say money no dey. She said she was going to a friend’s own that invited her for matric party. She gave me her phone to help plug it when Emmanuella puts on her generator. And she left.
Na so Emmanuella on Gen oo. Na only her get Generator since my guy left. I and Emmanuella, we no dey too dey talk. Its just “Good morning! Good morning” that only brings us together.
As I knocked and entered her house with bola’s phone to charge it. As she saw me, na so this girl shout.
Emmanuella – Saaahh, what is this Ilorin native doctor doing in my house.

                              To be continued from Episode 4...............................
CONFESSIONS OF A FUNAAB YAHOO BOY-THE TALES OF GBADEBO (Episode 3) CONFESSIONS OF A FUNAAB YAHOO BOY-THE TALES OF GBADEBO (Episode 3) Reviewed by Unknown on February 11, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.